Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ipsos I-Say Product Testing Panel

I signed up for Ipsos I-Say panel a little while ago and just recently received my first product test. I was sent a shower gel and it's honestly the best one I've ever tried, I'm hoping to bug them to tell me what brand it is because I seriously want to purchase it!
You can sign up to Ipsos for free, and as far as I know right now they are looking for young adults 18-30 years old. Like most consumer panels, they reward you with points for participation which you can redeem for various rewards, such as gift cards etc.
"As part of the Ipsos i-Say Community, you get to see new products and ideas before anyone else. It's easy to understand why businesses don't want their new ideas to leak out."
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

No comments:

Post a Comment