Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mail Call 6/4 - 6/9

It's finally time for my weekly mail call picture, and before someone asks how I got so many Biore samples, I really have no idea. I vaguely remember the server being slammed when I tried to submit my survey so I was smashing the submit button, so that must have been it :) I also won a slow cooker from Cuisinart memory game, which I'm super happy about! As always, I added links for the items that you can still get. Everything in the picture was posted on FreebieGarden while it was available, so this is a good example of what an active follower could receive.
Have a great weekend, friends!

Still available:

Not available:
Cuisinart slow cooker (but you can still try and win other prizes here); 9qt Mixing Bowl from Good Cook sweepstakes; ROC facial moisturizer from Klout;  StriVectin hand cream from Allure; Cough syrup sample from Trymbl; Two wall fractures from Klout; Biore samples and nose peel-off strips; Clif bar; Propel Zero sample; L'Oreal Youth Code cleanser sample from L'Oreal Gold rewards; Rootology sample; Milk-Bone trail mix sample and coupon; Exuviance samples; $25 Gamestop gift card from e-Rewards; Everyday Food magazine; La Cucina Italiana magazine; Tide Pods sample from Good Housekeeping; Cutex nail polish removing sheet sample; Free circus admission ticket for a child (I believe this giveaway happened in December? I didn't even have this blog back then! Sure took them a while, lol!); Yummi Bears and Slice of Life samples from Hero Nutritionals (Remember that "first 25" post? That's where those are from); Curamin natural painkiller samples; Nutrish dog food sample and coupon; Physicians Formula eye cream.

(Click the picture to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment