Okay, here's the deal. I received a perk from Klout for a $20 discount at this online store (it covers the shipping cost too!), but the code seems to be generic and looks like anyone can use it. Try it and see if it works for you. I just got a pair of leggings for free :)
Here's what I had to do:
Here's what I had to do:
- Register on the site
- Go to this page and choose something under $14, then add it to cart
- Now proceed to checkout, you will need to add a valid CC
- In the "Review order" enter the code KLOUT2012 and make sure you choose Standard Shipping, if your item was under $14 your order total should be free now. This worked for me and 2 of my friends, but another friend said they still wanted to charge her for shipping. Either way it's worth a shot.
- Now if this worked for you and you successfully placed your order, you can now go HERE and remove your credit card info from the site.
- Enjoy your freebies! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment