
Update: According to Murad, this was a price mistake. It's unclear if they will honor these orders.
Scroll down to the middle of the page and add Complexion Brightening Set to cart.
Use Priority Mail in the shipping options. You will also need to add credit card info, even though it's $0.
CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR FREEBIE. - no longer available
How do you check out if it's free? It's asking for cc info.... tx.
ReplyDeleteIt takes the Info, but doesn't charge you. The total at the end should be $0.00. I'm sure you can remove it after it ships if you really want to.
ReplyDeleteNM I entered my cc info but I wasn't charged. (I hope!)
ReplyDeletei was 18 dollors but just found out about it
DeleteI got mine, but didn't realize I could also get up to three free samples!!! I missed out, this time, so don't forget yours!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI missed out on the samples too, this all happened so fast there was no time for thinking about extras haha :)
DeleteYikes they're $80.....I checked my order and it's still in the system so we'll see what happens. I've considered using their products before, but I am currently using Ole Henriksen so if their products are good I'll buy more. They have an amazing pore reducer product that I will probably pick up @ Sephora anyway.
ReplyDeleteI'm using Ole Henriksen too! I love some of Murad's products, especially their daily moisturizer for combi skin, but I think OH has slightly better quality of products, and both brands are in the same price range pretty much.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete