Pick a flavor from the store selection and send an email with your sample choice to Bri@gettinlippy.com before 9pm EST tonight to receive your free sample.
(Thanks, Abby!)
"Ok I want to do something for all of you!!!! :) until 9pm tonight I am going to offer a free sample to anyone in the US all you have to do is email me your name address and 1 flavor you would like to trial! I want you to trial them and give me feedback on what you think if you know anyone that would also like to trial the lip balm let them know to come to our page and get in on the free sample :) my e-mail is Bri@gettinlippy.com all of the flavors available for sample are listed in the store to the left ;) Thank you!!"
CLICK HERE FOR THE SOURCE.
(Thanks, Abby!)
"Ok I want to do something for all of you!!!! :) until 9pm tonight I am going to offer a free sample to anyone in the US all you have to do is email me your name address and 1 flavor you would like to trial! I want you to trial them and give me feedback on what you think if you know anyone that would also like to trial the lip balm let them know to come to our page and get in on the free sample :) my e-mail is Bri@gettinlippy.com all of the flavors available for sample are listed in the store to the left ;) Thank you!!"
CLICK HERE FOR THE SOURCE.

No comments:
Post a Comment